View all our many videos
CLICK FOR OUR VIDEO LIBRARY
Explore our team projects
Click on the buttons to see each school's project, data, videos, photos and more!
The fun is done:
Our Challenge results
Six Catawba River District schools took our challenge this spring to see if they could improve the world.
Students, teachers and volunteers devised plans and worked for six weeks to save energy, recycle plastic, make compost and even grow worms!
So much fun! So much enthusiasm!
Our judges visited each school recently to see the results. Now the judges have spoken. Here is the final ranking:
• Elementary - River Oaks Academy: The Great Shutdown
• Middle School – Whitewater Middle: Ozone-Plant Alerts
• Elementary – Catawba Heights Elementary: The Composters!
• Middle School – Mt Island Charter: Cut the Plastic Trash
• Rankin Elementary School: Composting with Bokashi!
• Whitewater Academy: Composting with Vermiculture
(Visit each school’s page for videos, photos and reports.)
Our Challenge blog
Eco-Footprint Challenge is presented by: